Sunday 23 July 2017

Adjustments

We have a pull-out tower, a bin unit and 'magic' corners, none of which came with any adjustment instructions but these were subsequently provided by Customer Services after my request. For some reason, on all these units the doors were too high, too low or on the wonk, I guess as a result of the production line not taking a lot of care. No matter how square and level the units were, doors needed adjustments and in 2 cases I had to resort to spacers to get good alignment. In one case a screw was stripped holding one door on which I had to replace when I found it. I think the Wren inspectors should pay a lot more attention to detail. Aligning cabinet doors anyway is a pain but it makes it even worse when the units are sent out with doors badly fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completion The kitchen has been completed now for a few weeks apart from a few minor snagging items to sort out. The final result is shown...